tirsdag 29. januar 2013

Winterwonderland


It's January and the winter has lasted for too long already. But such a beatiful winterewonderland we've had.

Yesterday me and my friend Caspian went for a walk in this spectacular scenery. Minus 2 C degrees and the sun shining from blue blue sky.




 
My prince Caspian loves to play with frisbee no matter season and catching snowballs is soo fun! but they are hard to find in the snow though.
 
 
Right outside our door
 
 
Thanks to my mother in law for knitting these warm nice socks and mittens
 
 
Caspian relaxing after a cold walk
 
 
 
Wanna go skiing?
 
 
 
 
I love this season. And I love that is soon over... It is, isn't it??


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

I KORONAENS TID

"  Fysisk avstand trenger ikke bety annet enn at relasjonen mellom oss må finne nye veier.  Og det gjør den- akkurat som vann renner de...